For information on higher volume pricing please contact our sales department!
Phone: 1-716-566-2728 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SENSORCON INDUSTRIAL PRO INSPECTOR: PART # INS-CO-03
Sensorcon proudly presents a programmable real time display carbon monoxide detector for the modern industrial work force. Set your own alarm points to meet your specific industry needs!
The Sensorcon Industrial Pro is a truly unique carbon monoxide meter for multiple applications. Whether it's emergency first responders, garage mechanics or road truck drivers.
The Industrial Pro Inspector is water proof, dust proof, and extremely durable. Our Inspector will function in the harshest environments. With our new TWA (Time Weighted Average) exposure feature, you'll always know your exposure level over a 24 hour period. The Sensorcon Industrial Pro Carbon Monoxide Monitor is only handheld you'll need.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Low Alarm Set Points: You can program the carbon monoxide alarm to trigger as low as 5 PPM or as high as 100 PPM. Increments of 1 PPM.
High Alarm Set Points: Works in multiples of 5. The low set point for the High Carbon Monoxide Alarm is the next multiple of 5 after the Low Alarm point. For example, setting the low alarm from 5 through 9 will allow you to set the High Alarm at 10, 15, 20, and up to 500.
Time Weighted Average: Our TWA for carbon monoxide exposure breaks that for last 24 hours. The unit is active into 8 hour segments and returns with the highest value of exposure. So looking at your TWA for carbon monoxide exposure at 8 AM will return the highest average exposure for any 8 hour period, starting with 8 AM the previous day.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR INTERACTIVE CHART TO COMPARE MODELS:
- Measuring Range: 0-500ppm
- Display Range: 0-1999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading at ambient conditions
- Response time: (T90): < 20 seconds
- Size: ~3.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.9″
- Unit Weight 4 ounces
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Standard alarm setpoints: 35 ppm low, 200 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.)
- Sensor Type: electrochemical
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop
- Set your own high and low alarm points.
- Water proof and dust proof.
- Time Weighted average for carbon monoxide exposure (24 hour).
- 3 Alarm mechanisms: Visual, vibrating, and audio.
- Real time display in Parts per Million (PPM)
- 2,000 PPM ceiling.
- Alarm as low as 5 PPM.
- Wearable: Steel alligator clip and lanyard loop.
- MAX Mode: Set it to store highest PPM reached for a session.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATIONS BROCHURE
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ONLINE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A REPLACEMENT SHIPPING MANUAL
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO COMPARE MODELS!