PLEASE NOTE: Help us better understand our customers needs by simply adding your company name or Industry type in the shipping address box during your checkout process.
THE SENSORCON CARBON MONOXIDE INSPECTOR: PART # INS-CO-01
The best portable Carbon Monoxide Tester and Meter on the market is the Sensorcon CO Inspector. We guarantee it!
If you're looking for a Carbon Monoxide Meter for monitoring a building, testing around appliances, construction, and industrial work, then our Inspector is the right meter for the job.
How can we claim it's the best? Because of the advanced sensor technology and because you can buy factory direct right from the Sensorcon online store. All of our products are designed and made in the USA.
This is a professional grade Carbon Monoxide Detector that professionals use. Fire departments, HVAC technicians, home inspectors, pilots, and boaters are now choosing the Carbon Monoxide Inspector more than any other portable tester or meter.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR INTERACTIVE CHART TO COMPARE MODELS:
- Intended Range: 0-200ppm
- Extended Range: 0-2000ppm(Extended range not recommended for prolonged use)
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading or +/- 2ppm (whichever is higher)
Initial response time: < 5 seconds
Full response time: < 20 seconds
- Size: ~3.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.9″
- Unit Weight 4 ounces
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 35 ppm low, 200 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: amperometric type electrochemical sensor
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATIONS BROCHURE
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ONLINE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A REPLACEMENT SHIPPING MANUAL
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO COMPARE MODELS!
For more information please contact our sales department!
Phone: 1-716-566-2728 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org